Get a design related position in a success driven environment, build my portfolio in graphic and web design, become a respected authority in internet markeiting and design.
- Photoshop: Image composition, digital retouching, text-effects, masking, channels, layer effects, advanced selections, etc.
- Illustrator: Vector illustration, vectorizing graphic with bezier pen tool, pathfinder tools, customizing type, gradient meshes, 3D objects, perspective grid, etc.
- Indesign/Quark: Styles, separations, bleeds, die cuts, advanced layout, step & repeat, etc.
- Web Development: XHTML, CSS(3), WordPress, Facebook Apps, mySQL, cPanel, some jQuery, basic JS & PHP
- Computer (General): Type 70+ WPM, trained on PC and Mac, proficient in entrire Microsoft Office Suite, adept with Google Suite of Tools, key command enthusiast.
- Microsoft Excel: Advanced formulas (vlookup, concatenate, etc), macros, logical problem solving, formatting, rapid data entry.
- Ecommerce Development: Magento, BigCommerce, Volusion, WordPress Shopping Cart, product databases, payment gateways.
South Sun Products, Inc.
2006/06 – 2011/10
San Diego, CA
|Top level of responsibility for eCommerce channel of retail/wholesale business. Responsible for all online designs including website, email marketing, and new web projects. Managed team of six. Responsible for finding new streams of revenue. Managed all online advertising and social media. Responsible for new marketing campaign creation, execution, and reporting/tracking. Resolved top level customer issues.|
|Created a “Deal of the Day” opt-in based email marketing campaign which still is their #1 source of online revenue. Earned over 5,000 Facebook fans with minimal expense via Facebook Ads. Built a large Twitter following with no investment. Trained employees with little experience/education to manage challenging technical responsibilities. Single-handedly developed a fully functioning Magento eCommerce store. Organized their first product database and inventory system.|